Monday, May 31, 2010

3 Challenge Baby Boy card!!!

WHOO HOO - This card covers three different challenges! First one is the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge that was inspired by a card from Paper Crafts Card Creations, Volume 8.
The second challenge is from Papercraft's Go to Gal, Teri Anderson Playing with Paint Challenge. Back at the end of April I decided to paint some old book paper and had lots of fun. It is a good idea when you are making a mess anyway to paint extra paper to have to play with later - that's what I did and now I still have a little pile of painted paper in my craft supplies.
The last challenge is the Just Us Girls #35 Dry Embossing. Did you know that they call these JUGS challenges? Cracks me up!! I used dry embossing on the kraft paper background. It was just the little something extra that finished up this cute card!
This the last day of May and I actually posted everyday this month!! I can't believe it - I've never done that before and I can't guarantee that I'll do it again soon but it was fun!!

9 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

i love the textured look the painted paper gave you, very cool.

farmhouse-story said...

michelle, painting the book pages is wonderfully creative--i'll have to try some:)

veronica said...

wow! every day this month!!!! amazing.
love your card. JUGS is funny!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a darling & fun card! Love all the texture & cute images :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Michelle Clark said...

Cute! I love the paper idea...gonna have to paint some for my stash.

Teresa Kline said...

such a great idea, cute card....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

AKiteFlier said...

Adorable. You did a super job with this week’s challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And look at you, posting every day in a month. Go you!