Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation -

This is Teacher Appreciation Week - A Muse Instructors - Geeta, Jennie and Lori have shared some great ideas all week long - I linked up to my favorites of their posts but be sure and check out all their many great ideas. Here's what I made for my son's 3rd grade teachers -
I made each gift "color matchy" - FUN! Each gift consists of a post-it holder, two personalized pads of "from the desk of" (40 sheets each) and a mechanical pencil.
The post-its are made of 4" square chipboard coasters that I've had in my stash forever - the outsides are decorated with adorable A Muse Kitchen and Yellow Petite Gingham paper, stamps and ribbon - the inside is full of colorful flowers, a matching post-it pad and flags. Do you see where Caleb signed his name?
Simply packaged up in glassine bags (PTI) with a quick topper made with A Muse paper, stamps and a Martha Stewart punch.
These were so fun to make - it isn't too late for teacher gifts - if you are interested in me making some personalized notepads for your teacher drop me a quick e-mail at msmathey@gmail.com
Did you realize that I opened a Zibbet shop? The link is in the right column -

3 comments:

veronica said...

very cool gifts. i would love them if i were a teacher. caleb is too cute!
love your zibbet shop too.

Jennie M said...

Thanks so much for the mention! :) I *love* these gifts that you made!! The teachers much have loved them!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are awesome Michelle! Next time we'll all have to do this blog thing together. Your teacher gifts are inspiring!